"We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." JA



Find musings on Perfecting Pao

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's start at the begining...Chapter 1

Ok readers, so I've been haunting various blogs for quite some time, and I came across one law student blog that recommends students take up and continue a hobby during law school. Mostly to maintain sane, I suppose. Well, I want to blog and share my adventure.
I should tell you a bit about me. My name is Ana-Paola, but those who love me most call me Pao. And the one who REALLY loves me the most calls me Princess Pao. I'll be mostly ranting and rambling about my big move to South Bend, Indiana to attend Notre Dame Law School, my current life in Miami, and my various little projects. Oh yes, and you'll meet Mushipie, my best friend.

Stay Tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment