"We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." JA



Find musings on Perfecting Pao

Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Ramblings...

It's funny how dogs, just like humans, like the good stuff.
When Ms. Mushipie was given the choice between the average dry unpalatable dog food an gourmet cuts, she swiftly made her choice. Note the evidence to the right...



I also wanted to share with you one of my outfits...next to me you'll find Eugenia, one of the best dressed gals at FIU. (Trust me, I've done my fair share of scrutinizing research...) We actually matched last week in our classic color palates...




On further news, I've been undertaking some self-torture. I've already commenced prep for the upcoming Trials & Tribulations of law school. I've been reading the following two little bibles:
I've always been able to temper my anxiety of new life chapters by indulging in almost excessive preparation. Not preparing would implicate the onset of extreme guilt. So call me a gunner, but I'll be prepping any which way I can.

What do you think, readers? For those of you trecking the law school path, how far would you go to inch ahead?


Yours always in ink, 
Purportedly Pao.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a 2L at NDLS who was looking through the Class of 2013 Facebook group in a bout of paper-writing procrastination and came across your blog. I'm so glad you're coming to NDLS - I'm admittedly a bit biased, but it's a great place to be.

    Law School Confidential was the best of the getting-ready-for-law-school books I read (of which there were an embarrassing number). Getting to Maybe remains the single most helpful thing I've ever read, although I'd recommend reviewing it come late November. For me, at least, it made a lot more sense the second time through. Finally, don't worry too much about being a gunner - the only gunners we dislike around here are the ones who insist on spending class time asking off-topic questions to make themselves seem smart. Ugh.

    Wow, sorry about the long comment! Although I am going to insist on using a few more words to compliment your dress. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaShel,
    Can you believe I've only now seen your comment! Thank for the kinds words ---it's the first week of classes and I needed them!

    ReplyDelete