"We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." JA



Find musings on Perfecting Pao

Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh, the neglect!

My dear readers, I have been so neglectful. Forgive my lack of posts, but I'm still getting the hang of this! So I wanted to start by saying that the last week was very eventful! It was my mother's birthday, a weekend commencing renovations, and Mr. G and I visited his sister-in-law in Charlotte, NC!

I'll start with the most adorable picture of Mr. G!


The second picture is of us at Wings 'N Things in Doral, Florida.

3 comments:

  1. Is that all that can be said about the visit to Mr.G's "sister-in-law" in Charlotte? (Which is actually his sister...) This reader would appreciate a "purposeful post" around this subject!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be posting a detailed analog of the entire trip! Including a storyboard on the gang. What'r yours, Mags, & Di's nicknames???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a nickname other than "Sof". Oh I'm "flaca" to some individuals but "Sof" to most. Maggie is "Maggs." JC is JCizzle or just Cizzle. Adam is "Papo". Desmond is "Deso" to most people but "Ryan" to me.

    ReplyDelete